- Perth 14 March, 2007 8:30am – 10.30am
- Perth 7th March, 2007 8:30am – 10:30am
Workshop: Small Business Blogging
Are you interested in a weblog for your small business, but wondering what is involved? Do you want to acquire new customers online, or build trust so customers are more likely to purchase online? The workshop will walk you through a process to determine what the benefits might be for your business, and what it costs to start up and maintain.
You will leave with a clear picture of:
- two specific strategies small business can adopt to benefit from blogs
- a DIY approach to complete a plan for a small business weblog
- several options for getting a blog operational (including several DIY options)
- what ongoing commitment is required to keep a blog going.
This is a workshop for business owners, not technical staff.
Workshop: Publicity for Small Business
Would you like to find out how to get publicity for your business in print, broadcast or online media?
Do you have:
- a brand new or unique service or product?
- a new edge over your competitors?
- an engaging success story to tell?
- a general interest event coming up?
Every small business has a story. PublicityShip is the art of story-telling for media exposure – without advertising.
Many small businesses feel intimidated by the media or aren’t aware of the news value inherent in their enterprise.
Yet editorial is widely considered to be more trustworthy than advertising, and is the second most powerful, after personal recommendation, in motivating a consumerâ€™s decision to trial a product or service.
Publicity for Small Business workshops take the mystery out of the media for small business. After a one-hour presentation explaining how you can get your story into the media, we will work with you to help you find your first newsworthy story, establish your target readership and media hit list, write your news release and prepare a distribution plan.
Location and cost
- Perth – Warehouse CafÃ©, Onslow Rd Shenton Park
- Melbourne – Tsar, 3 Wellington St, St Kilda
- Cost: $40 per person, including morning tea
To book Perth and Melbourne workshops, email Jane with your contact details or phone us on 1800 468 416. Payment should be made online via credit card using PayPal, or by direct bank deposit. PublicityShip does not record your financial details.